Why Non-Super-Expensive Smartphones are the best!

06:32Unknown

Disclaimer: This post does not intend to hurt anybody's feelings or downgrade any kind of item, it just merely states my opinion.

Hey! Welcome back!

In this post, I'am trying to point out  why Non-Super-Expensive Smartphones are a better choice as compared to very expensive ones.

Fiiiiirst of all.....I'am an simple girl,ever since I got my first smartphone- Samsung galaxy ace plus- I figured out that smart phones are over hyped.
yup! according to me at least, they are over hyped unless someone actually uses all the ginormous features embedded in a smartphone.
me? I only use it for calling, whats-app, Instagram, selfies, cute themes/wallpapers. And I have stopped playing games from a long time, So to me buying an expensive smartphones just to do the above mentioned things and also flaunt our money is stupid.

ain't no body got time and patience for wasting money like that.

In this situation Non-super-Expensive Smartphones (NSES) come to rescue. When I found out that there are smart phones which give the same functionality!, I was freaking happy!
I mean if I'am getting aaaaallll the things that a decently-expensive phone has in a NSES plus a bigger phone size and a larger camera resolution, I'm sold!.

Also pointing out a fact that I get bored easily, I had my first smartphone for two and half years and my current smartphone for about one year and am already bored with it.It also doesn't help that companies keep releasing the most-updated phones often, So what I'am trying to say is having an NSES will give you a chance to keep changing phones 
frequently and not feel guilty about it as you are not investing a huge chunk of money.

I agree we have to compromise about quality, but the low price thing makes it okay. As far as me, I have no qualms about it.

Finally it depends upon what a kind of a phone you want, what are your priorities?
If you wish to buy an expensive phone, cool.
If you wish to buy an inexpensive phone, cool.

Going for an expensive phone due to peer-pressure and to flaunt social status is dumb and loss-making.

Thanks for reading....and do leave (polite)comments!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe to TheAnvolyzerBlog

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form