Micromax Canvas 2 Colors - Gain & Pain!

06:34Unknown

Welcome back!, Today I will be reviewing Micromax Canvas 2 Colors (MC2C) Smartphone.

Pain (Cons):

Storage:

- Even though MC2C has 8GB its distribution is screwed up. The division is something like less for apps and more for files(songs,images etc)
-So every time I try to download one extra app, I get the "Insufficient Storage" msg, and that makes me pull my hair out in frustration....so the solution to this is getting an SD-card.

Camera:
-Since few months I have noticed that the front camera has become dirty, which casts a bright,brown tinge on all my selfies. My selfie taking rate has reduced drastically since.

Other:
-Also, on switching on WiFi/ Internet, unless i open whats-app I don't receive messages.I din't know this before so I have missed couple of messages thinking I had none waiting for me.
-My solution to this above problem is switch on wifi-->open whats-app-->read msgs-->move on.

Gain (Pros):

Look: 
- Very stylish, Classy. Phone size is big so that is a added plus, creates an illusion that the phone must me expensive.
-On purchase, company gives three color phone cases, so yay for free cases.
- Phone cases easily available anywhere.

Camera:
- Very good back camera....I'am very happy with it, photo quality is awesome.
-Up until the front camera got dirty the pics were very good, For the dirty part I will be giving it to micromax service center to fix it.

Speed:
- Phone doesn't hang much...Internet browsing speed is high.
- Using this for everyday tasks is very easy

Cost:
- Not very expensive.



Overall I'am happy with this phone. Thank you for reading!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe to TheAnvolyzerBlog

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form