Groove : Current Songs that I love!!

06:37Unknown

Hey y'all!
Groove is the new segment of my blog where I will write about music related stuff. I have always enjoyed music and itched to write about it, so this is a step towards it. Hope you all will like it.

Today I will mention all the current trendy songs I freaking adore and will write about, what I like about them, what kind of music they are and so on.

Music I like : One thing I would like to mention before hand is that I am a rhythm/melody/beats (RMB) kind a person and not a lyric person. When I first hear a song I check out its RMB first and then lyrics. 

So I don't mind listening to a rap song full of cuss words if I like its RMB , Do I wish if the lyrics were cuss-word free?YES. Can I do anything about it?NO. After all its just a song.


1. Sam Hunt - Break Up In A Small Town

The first song of Sam Hunt that I ever heard was "House party", and I really liked it, but I din't know that It was by him.
I stumbled Upon "Break Up In A Small Town" on the you -tube billboard channel and I loved it.
His talking and Singing style though I din't like it at first, Its grown on me now.
Lyrics are good, the beat drop is freaking surprising and awesome. All in all, I love it and listen to it at least gazillion times a day.


2. Meek Mill Ft. Nicki Minaj & Chris Brown- All Eyes On You

I really like the beat in this song. Smooth, lazy and just perfect to groove to the song. I like the way whole song is structured. Its something I listen to very frequently as it gives out a relaxed vibe.


3. One Direction - Perfect

This is one of my favorite songs of the moment, I really like how the 1D guys have matured and this song reflects it. The chorus part where harry sings about being rendezvous is my favorite. All in all, a very good song to be in our playlist.


4. Cher Lloyd - Bind Your Love

The best lyrics,beat,melody,voice----ever!!
I love the way she changes tunes between the chorus and other part of the song. She has great vocal skills and I love her for it!


5. Kelsea Ballerini - Dibs

Ugh!!...her Southern drawl, witty lyrics and melodious tune, this is one of the liveliest song I have ever heard.
A song where she is prompting a guy saying she is ready to pursue him and calling "dibs" on him.
This is a typical southern song which can refresh your mood! 


6. Alessia Cara - Here 

This smart-mouthed teenager can write a song like a champ!...Her lyrics are soo relatable, talks about all the things teenagers do just to fit in.
Very quirky and a fun song to listen to.


7. JoJo - Save My Soul

Very passionate song, very strong vocals of jojo has made this song one of my most favorite. Very intense song, Do listen to it!


8. JoJo - Say Love

Beautiful song,melodious and meaning full. Worth the time!






That's it!
Will update if I find any more songs!  Thanks for reading!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe to TheAnvolyzerBlog

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form